We are going to learn about top 5 upcoming website design trends in 2019. Video…
Top Email Subject Line Strategies That Will Increase Your Success
Your visitors will judge the email by its subject line. Even though email subject lines are a small part of the message. It is very important that they entice and allure your email recipients.
The email subject lines is a first impression you have on the email recipient. It is the exact time to stand out and shine through their inbox and get your email opened. History shows this increases the website visitors around 25%.
Here are the quick email subject line strategies that will increase your success.
- Keep it short: On the average , an email inbox shows about 60 characters from the subject line. In a mobile phone its about 25-30 characters. So we should try to keep the subject line as fit as possible.
- Write keywords at the very beginning : Statistics shows that 50% of all email are read on mobile phones. Display words in mobile phone is limited , it is highly recommended writing the important words at the beginning.
- Avoid filter words: Words and phrases like “Hello” , “Nice to meet you” are valueless in the subject line. The best place for them to be in email body.
- Be specific about email topic: The subject should give a clear idea of what the email is all about. So be specific.
- Use Logical words: Many people use search filters. Thus, by including key or search words you can make your email easier to search and reach.
- Do mix-up the uppercase and lowercase: Writing all words in uppercase is not a wise decisions. If you want certain words to be emphasized the bold them.
- Personalize the subject line: Personalizing email with the recipient’s company or personal name is a good way to make your email more special. An email with a poor personalized subject line is likely to remain unnoticed.
- Make sure the subject line contains no mistakes: To avoid typo and other mistakes, be sure to re-read the subject line. Professional email should not have any errors in the subject line on it.
If you like my work then keep supporting Suvam panda , If you have any questions , comments or feedback , please connect with me at – firstname.lastname@example.org